Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Energy has disappeared

I am warning you all...I am not in the greatest mood. I have been feeling cruddy for about the past week, and this makes me depressed. I am normally a very energetic, go getter type of person. For the past week I have hardly had the gumption to get off the couch.

I told Austin that the maid was slacking. My laundry that was all caught up is starting to pile up, Keira room looks like a torndao passed through etc. Today I wanted to hit the library with Keira, run errands, and get caught up on work. What did I do? Did the bare minimum for work, and called it good.

So...I realize I am complaining, but sharing my frustration does make me feel better. :) I am just praying that my energy comes back soon, so that I can go back to taking keira places, meeting with friends, and all around enjoying life! :)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm this sounds very familiar .... maybe a new baby diehm in the near future!

    ReplyDelete