Saturday, December 14, 2013

Keira Sayings: 2012- 3 years old

Hello All!

I was just going through my list of blog posts that never got published, and I came across this one. So for memory's sake...this is what Keira was saying about a year ago.















The 2012 Edition of Keira Sayings:

  • "Oh, I saw that on facebook!"

  • "We can't fit everything in our trunk mom!"

  • "I will never fight with my sister Lainey mom"

  • "Lainey! Stop Crying! (with complete annoyance)


McDonalds: "Does yogurt ar fay mean there are strawberries in it?"- in reference to a yogurt parfait that she wanted from McDonalds. - July 2012

I (Ellie) ordered a coffee with 3 sugar packets in it. Once we got through the drive thru Keira says, "3 sugars mom?! That's alot of sugar!- August 2012

Eiffel Tower: Keira thinks that radio towers are the Eiffel Tower. She has seen pictures of the Eiffel Tower from our Europe trip, and now when she sees a radio tower out the window of the car she will holler, "There is the Eiffel Tower mom!"- September 2012

Keira at Cheer Camp: She refused to cheer, but told the girls (who knew Faith), that her Aunt Faith was in Washington...where there are bears with NO cages!!! She told them she thought that was "kinda dangerous for Faith".- October 2012

Keira-October 2012: An ambulance came to get the neighbor and Keira asked me where she was going. I told her the hospital, and she said, "oh so she can surgery, and they can fix her". I told her only God can fix people, so she said, "Let's pray". We prayed, and as soon as we were done, she piped up, "Ok, now God will fix her!!"

November 2012:

Her favorite phrase is: "Oh snap!"

She describes herself as "brown", not white...because people always comment on her dark skin

The Flood:

We saw rain clouds while driving for about 30 minutes and she was quiet the whole time. After about 30 minutes, she says, "I hope we see a rainbow, because God promised he won't flood the whole earth again, and there are LOTS of clouds!"- November 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment