Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lainey 2-3 months old!

Well- I am a bit behind on this post....as Lainey is now almost 4 months old!!!

But- Here are the stats on her:

At 2 months old: Lainey was 22 inches long, and 9lbs  6 oz. at her 2 month checkup. She got shots, and was sore for about two days. :( She also started teething at 2 months- but no teeth have popped through yet.

3 months old: Lainey weighed in at approximately 11 lbs, and wears size 1 diapers. She still gets up around 3AM, and maybe one other time in the night (UGH...it's about killing me!!). She eats about 3-4 oz every 3 hours. She is very social baby. She is known to whine/ cry. When you go to see what the issue is, she will coo and smile....as she just wanted direct attention. Little Stinker! She is a very verbal baby, and seems to coo and talk to us alot...more than I remember with Keira. With Keira I remember her crazy facial expressions, and Lainey's claim to fame is how much she talks, coos, squawks, and hollers. As she continues to grow, her big blue eyes just seem to get bigger! She will look you right in the eye as if to say, "Can't you see how cute I am?!" She is absolutely adorable and definitely has us wrapped around her finger.
She just started this week (1 week shy of 4 months) to hold her own bottle. I don't remember Keira doing that until she was about 9 months. I guess Lainey realizes she is the 2nd child, and that learning to feed yourself is a necessary skill! ;)

Well- I will update on her 4 month checkup once I take her in next week...at least hopefully it is a bit sooner!




No comments:

Post a Comment